DIY Mini Wine Bottle Labels for the Perfect Bridesmaid Proposal Box and as Easy as 1-2-3! January 05, 2021
Las Vegas Bachelorette Party City Guide May 28, 2020
Scottsdale Bachelorette Party City Guide May 28, 2020
Let the fun begin....
Thanks for considering Pop Fizz Designs. We love creating products to help you throw an epic party!
We love hearing from our customers. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
10 Coronavirus Tweets to make any Bride-to-Be Laugh
Covid-19 has impacted everyone, and has made normal life feel much less normal, and added in new challenges and upsets that we weren't prepared to face. As many of us know, one of the best ways to deal with challenging times is humour - so if you're looking for some relatable tweets to lighten the mood, this is the blog post for you! So check out these 10 tweets that any current Bride-to-Be will be able to relate to!
hell hath no fury like a bride whose wedding is being threatened by coronavirus— betchesbrides (@betchesbrides) March 10, 2020
1. At least you know you're a force to be reckoned with!
COVID brides in 30 years will have 0 tolerance for any bridezilla action from our daughters— addi (@addi_wood) April 7, 2020
Oh it’s raining and your napkins don’t match the table cloths??? I couldn’t even get married at the courthouse because it was closed due to a global pandemic.
2. And you'll have a great story to tell your future children if they ever have any complaints.
Brides: planning a wedding couldn't be more stressful— betchesbrides (@betchesbrides) March 15, 2020
COVID-19: hold my bouquet
3. Creating a new level of bridal stress that only you and your fellow Covid Brides will be able to relate too!
If this picture doesn’t say COVID-19 bride,, idk what does. This was a legitimate gift I am grateful to have gotten for my social distanced bridal shower pic.twitter.com/DMYQ8RqODN— ValGal (@valshull) March 28, 2020
4. At least your Bachelorette crew will have time to think of new and creative Bridal shower gifts.
My florist: sorry I cannot refund your deposit— betchesbrides (@betchesbrides) March 18, 2020
Me: how about if I trade you a 24 pack of toilet paper for it
5. Using toilet paper as a bargaining tool seems fair enough - it is a hot commodity.
Alex Herrick & Tjuana Basset from New Martinsville had to reschedule their wedding from May 2, 2020 to October 24, 2020 due to Covid-19 and had some fun in the process. 😷👰🤵 pic.twitter.com/prFtncVJQh— @JeffWTOV9 (@JeffWTOV9) April 7, 2020
6. You could also use it for some at-home wedding pics while you wait for your official big day!
COVID-19 got in the way of my planned bridesmaid proposal...so I decided to get creative 😂 each bridesmaid + my maid of honor received one of these vids pic.twitter.com/y4AbPrqNfQ— a girl has no edges. (@GyulMeetsWorld) April 4, 2020
7. Plus, at least you have some time to express your creativity and love for your Bridesmaids!
Trying to figure out which hoodie and sweatpants combo I'll wow my S.O. with today: pic.twitter.com/nc9xwbNlLe— The Knot (@theknot) April 7, 2020
8. And you're already engaged, so you don't have to worry about dressing to impress - comfy is the way to go.
9. But overall, most Brides are just sick of the questions!
Lmfao please ask me again how wedding planning is going for our June ceremony I DARE YOU. #coronabride pic.twitter.com/nEiFcgBEOc— ♀michaela, usually. (@michaelawaffles) April 1, 2020
Welp postponed my wedding Until further notice who wants to have a virtual pity party with me ?!? pic.twitter.com/CI15QB9SxL— Gra🌙e (@Gracie_Klovski) April 8, 2020
10. And would probably just like to be sent a virtual hug.
If you're friends with a Bride-to-be, make sure you're sending her lots of support during this difficult time, and let all try to focus on the positive, although it seems very hard. This will, eventually, end, and think of how amazing your Bachelorette and Wedding will feel! No one else will be able to compare to that level of excitement!